Monday, October 01, 2007

Keep Fit, Anyone???

Already a lot of my friends are saying I lost a lot of weight. Some commented I look pale (greenish cheek). And some to the extent of comparing my size with the 10-years-back ME...gosh is it really that serious???

Fuhhh yoohhhh...or rather OMG!!!

I asked my cousin brother to bring me the scale from my old house today. They say always weigh with the same scale for more accurate reading. And guess what??? I lost a staggering 8 kilograms!!!!

Unbelievable!!!

OK...now comes the interesting fact...some might be waiting for...

I think lots of rest after my ankle surgery and home-cook meals did the trick.

And oats too !!!...you know sometimes I take oats for lunch...and oats help eliminate bad cholesterol from your body...which is really healthy...moreover, I restricted my diet to purely 'clean' and healthy food...

Oh yes...and there has been no alcohol intake for the last couple of weeks...dun pray pray ler...apart from that once during mid-autumn festival...LOL

So, anyone looking to lose some weight??

8 comments:

paupau said...

8 kg !
what kind of home cooked meals you take !?

Oats are really good huh, but I don't really like the taste. I can only take little bit mixed in Milo.

HJ® said...

Ah, yes, yes.. I want :-)

*break a leg*

Chris said...

Paupau...oats is really good ler...i love it...thus i have no problem taking them...u r just like janice...she doesn't like it too...
Home cook food ah...fishes lor...porridge lor...normal home cook dishes...not those fried stuffs...

HJ: hey lu siao ah...dun la go break ur leg pulak...hehehe...

Anonymous said...

okok...after i give birth to lil jarod, i'll take oats for lunch too....;)BUT if i dun lose weight, u sure kena one....

Chris said...

Eh no guarantee la...but I have a feeling lots of rest is a main reason too...i really sleep a lot man...definitely more than 8 hours a day...eat little...make sure u dun take other stuffs ler after those oats...hey i think if i go for a checkup now, i will be darm healthy man...cholesterol level surely lower now...hmmmmm

Anonymous said...

lau hia, may be you lost all you muscle weight lah... kakakaka....

Chris said...

aiksss...bo ko leng lah...takkan one calf muscle weigh 8kg??!!! walao eh...imagine my right leg used to be how heavy...hehehe

Jacky Cham said...

i think out of the 8kg, 7kg is from your ankle. kakkakaka. another 1 kg is the plaster. kakkakakaa......