Thursday, October 04, 2007

"Scrump-dilly-umptious!"


The title rings a bell?? Facebook 'addicts' will probably be familiar with it, particularly those who feed their Fluff Friends regularly.

My dinner today, 'dried-oyster-minced-pork-fish-porridge', so yummy I used the saying "Scrump-dilly-umptions" to actually describe it. A really balanced meal it seems.

Yes!!! It's nutritional as it packs essential vitamins/protein a person needs in a healthy diet. Ceh wahhh...anyway thanks to my gf Jan, who has taken care of my makan/minum all these while.

She cooked all sorts of porridge, but this is a special one. By the way, thanks to my ma for the dried-oysters.

Lucky me!!!

8 comments:

MikeM said...

glad to see frequent updates fr u... meaning i will pimp ur blog more often than b4

HJ® said...

A'Leong Koko... it really sounds good.. er, can Mumble try ah?

Ha ha ha

Chris said...

Thanks mick...

HJ: Eh Mumble kenot eat this one, she's vegetarian ler...later lao sai again!!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

wa lau lau hia, the oysters damn big wor... KNN... I know Jan's cooking, must be damn good! :)

Chris said...

hey i still craving for the guang zhou roasted duck in uptown...all thanks to you...hehhehe...

Jacky Cham said...

wah lan eh....this thingy looks like something i saw just now.... to be exact, i just came from the mens toilet....kakkakaa... but leong, i shd try b4 saying anything about it right? when wanna make me one?

Chris said...

alamak cham...looks can be deceiving...i use my head guarantee you it's super delicious man...hahaha

Anonymous said...

alah...that one oso i know how to cook lar.....;)

but seriously, like cham said ar....y the color so wat tat one?