Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Raya Break

Got a shock when I was told by my colleague KW that next Monday is a public holiday. That is the day I was supposed to be back at work!

Anyway, my joy easily overcame the shock. Hahaha...didn't believe KW at first as we always like to kid each other. Thought it was just another of his antics, perhaps a welcome-back-to-work prank. And so I asked around and at the same time, he kept assuring me "ngak nei yao kam cap meh?" He even showed me the article in The Star online.

Hey thanks a lot bro. Appreciate it.

OK...my 'holiday' continues till Monday...LOL...now that I can walk, I'm hoping for more holidays, of course!!!

Selamat Hari Raya and happy holidays to all...drive safely for those going back hometown...

2 comments:

HJ® said...

aisey bro, you going back to work ah? then, I have no Facebook kaki liow lor? *poke! superpoke!*

Chris said...

LOL...still can facebook at night mah...or even in the office, can curi curi facebook oso wan...:)) :)) shhhhhhhhh