Friday, October 12, 2007

12th Oct 2007

Had our dinner at Putri Mart in Bdr Putri Puchong last nite. It's a huge eating outlet, and the latest multi stalls eating heaven. Lots of varieties, from our chinese Hokkien Mee to those mamak's maggi goreng.

But what really caught Jan's eyes was the 'siu lung pau'. Furthermore, it was also recommended by her colleagues. She ordered one of those as our side dish. True enuff, it tasted good. Once you put your teeth onto it, be ready for some juicy action!! ~~yummy~~



My second lily bud has blossomed today, ever so beautiful. I can spend long hours just watching those lively fishes swim in a pot of beautiful lilies. It's amazing what nature brings hor. And what's more, it's definitely good for the eyes, especially after spending HOURS on the computer.




The latest online craze, Facebook, has hit me once again, after a few good days off the hook. And now what??? PACMAN!!!! All thanks to Winnie. ~~*wink*~~ Of all the games, but this old fashioned, outdated 80's game!!?? Running thru the maze, gobbling all the dots and avoiding the ghosts!!! And I'm still chasing Winnie's and Eg's high scores...!!!

You know what I hate most in this game? I always like to delay eating those 'energizers' for as long as possible, thinking I'm good enough to fool those ghosts in the maze. Really can't help it. And you bet, I always end up frustrated with myself!!!

10 comments:

MikeM said...

u better start working soon... everyday i see ur blog... u becoming damn ah kua already... nabeh... mana kelelakian engkau??? hahhahahaha :P

Chris said...

bro, life is short...we're always chasing time and somehow we tend to neglect simple beautiful things...sometimes, these things simply make our life 'richer', in a way...dunno about you but it certainly do wonders for me...hmmm it makes me calm and happy...cheers bro...

Anonymous said...

what's this Facebook thingy? I've been hearing about it alot from elsewhere too...hmm..

Chris said...

It's like Friendster, Tagged kinda stuff...where everyone updates their profiles and we keep in touch with friends, view their profiles, send msgs etc...but FB has LOTS of games/apps in it...u can add it urself...i send u invitation u go see urself k :p

pENguiN~ said...

I saw your score quite high already... Good luck man.. EG beat me AGAIN and I gave up! Now my sis's bf's score is the highest in my profile... 72K man... Siao!!!

Chris said...

Penguin: I challenged my oldtime buddy to it, he's damn pro ler...added the apps right away and within minutes came out with the score 79k...!!!

Kenji's Dad said...

mai siao siao...81k liao.

sinlee said...

where exactly is this putri mart? the siu long pau...look veri the yummy....mmmm......

Unknown said...

Bdr Puteri is very happening ler...lots of things...this newly opened putri mart is near to the badminton courts...one day bring u there ler...ON YOU...hahahha

sinlee said...

make it this saturday, k? we r thinking of going to see the hse at mutiara puchong...mayb u join in lar...can give more idea ma....then we go eat at putri mart. wat say u?