Monday, October 15, 2007

Cream Cheese Macaroni

*Sigh*...I have mixed feelings...

Today is the last day of the Raya break, and tomorrow marks my first day back to work, after a lengthy break, recovering from my ankle surgery. Hope things will be smooth for me...*pray pray*

I feel excited to be going back to office again. But at the same time, I'm worried I can't wake up early in the morning. Haizzz to be exact, I feel lazy...!!! Gosh...

Jan prepared cream cheese macaroni for lunch today. It's been long since she last cooked this. Hmmm got to admit it's still as nice. Unfortunately, as always, I can't take much of this, because of the cheese. I feel 'zai' after a while.



I'm not too sure what are the ingredients. But I saw macaroni (what do you expect??!!!), onion, burger meat, sliced sausages, shiitake mushrooms, cream and mixed herbs. Anyway I was just responsible to finish my meal. Hahahaha...and to wash the dishes after that :(



I say "SLURPS....!!!"

No comments: