Monday, October 15, 2007

New Experiences...

It's been long since me and Jan went out and had a good time (pak tor laaa). Yesterday was a good outing, spent some quality time together, especially with a couple of new experiences.

Well, last week I was given some free vouchers and hotel stays from Palace of Golden Horses. One of those vouchers are for boat rides at the Mines' South Lake. If it weren't for the free tickets, we wouldn't even think about it. Anyway, the ride, it was OK.





Remember I mentioned my buddy blogged about Chef Onn's Guang Zhou Roasted Duck? We went to Damansara Uptown for the delicious Hokkien Mee, and to try out the much talked about roasted duck. Not going to elaborate much on it, you can find more here. I say "it's good, but I think it's normal". I have certainly tried better ones though.



And the final new experience of the day. Well for a 'suaku' fella like me, got to admit it was my first time catching a movie at Cineleisure!!! I say "nothing to shout about". We were supposed to go Ikea, but I complained of ankle pain, especially after a long day out. We detoured to Cineleisure instead...Bourne Ultimatum...



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys had a great day. Hehe... the duck not that nice ar? Then I must raise my expectation a bit... kakakaka.... We live so close to Cineleisure but we never been to the cineplex lah..hahaha.. :D

Unknown said...

Duck was nice bro, but i have tried even better ones...hehehe

sinlee said...

where is the better one??

Unknown said...

Hmmm heard of Brother Kwan...it's at Bdr Puteri Puchong....fuhhhh...

sinlee said...

dun tell tell only...bring me n mum there lar...kakakakaa