Sunday, September 30, 2007

Insomnia

Lame.

But I'm finding difficulties to sleep at night nowadays...seriously...I can fall asleep watching TV on the sofa, but once I lie on the bed, my eyes open WIDE.

But one thing I got to admit lah, I wake up at noon nowadays...hiak hiak hiak...

Funny, I still don't get it...c'mon, even if I wake up late everyday, how can one explain the dozing offs on the sofa, but not the bed??!!

Weird.

Hmmm now I understand how some of my friends used to suffer...you know I used to ridicule them for dintancing themselves from caffeinated drinks at nite...well at least it's just never there in my dictionary...now I know how tensed it could be trying to SLEEP...

Sigh.

OK...now I'm going to catch some football matches on ESPN and hope my player scores!!!

ZZZZZzzzzzzz.....

3 comments:

pENguiN~ said...

Hmm.. Maybe you slept too much? Maybe you should try not to sleep in the day time... :)

Anonymous said...

You need some good quality sex I think.

Chris said...

Hahahaha...I bet you are having sweet dreams every nite...LOL