Thursday, September 06, 2007

Awake during Sleep Paralysis (ASP)

My friend Charsiu blogged about not being able to move his body parts when he thought he has awaken from his sleep. He tried very hard to get his body up but just couldn't. Something was preventing him from moving, it's like what people always say "bei guai jak".

Come on, I am sure most of you guys have experienced this before but just didn't dare or didn't care to ask around. Personally I've experienced this few times already. I could actually hear my surroundings, I know I was on the bed, but I just couldn't open my eyes, couldn't lift my arms, legs etc. I totally panicked. But after a while, I was 'released' from being 'pinned down'.

After I did some google this morning, found this SITE that has thorough logical explanation of what actually happens each time we experience this phenomena. Read on and you'll be relieved that it's not those 'ghosts' or 'spirits' that were actually pinning you down. Now go on and have a nice sleep tonite.

2 comments:

Jacky Cham said...

aiyo, it's ur gf trying to pin u down and do a kuanyin pushing the cart stance la. dont worry, it wont hurt. it'll all be over in just a short while....relax....and enjoy.....

Anonymous said...

wa lau... this Jacky left a comment in my blog, asked me to install cctv... knn... hahahaha...