Sunday, December 30, 2007

ADIOS 2007, HOLA 2008

The 2007 curtain will be closing on us in just another day's time, allowing a new chapter to unfold in 2008!

This is the time where people starts rewinding, looking back at what they have gone thru in the last 12 months' time. Those remarkable achievements, heart-breaking events, happier moments, etc.

A fair number of people will start jotting down new year resolutions too!

As for myself, what have I done for the past year? NOTHING MUCH!!! All I can remember was I attended lots and lots of wedding dinners towards the end of 2007, I lost count! LOL...

New year resolutions? I don't normally practise that! Pathetic some might think eh...

I live by the days, perhaps by the weeks...more appropriately by the months...LOL...what I mean is I don't actually plan too far ahead. Prefer to take things as they come, or when need be. Not good eh...but that's me!!!

Alright, lets look ahead to 2008. What's in store for me? Well, there will certainly be a big change for me in the new year, at least career-wise. I have resigned from my current company and moving back to the place where my career first started, the 'dreaded' IT city of CYBERJAYA.

I spent 5 years there during my first attachment. There's seriously nothing much there, except for IT companies! Food wise, you got to be content with Malay food, or venture further for better ones, if you're not into Malay food.

Reasons for me leaving?? Good offer! That has got to be the prime reason, for sure. Apart from that, it's only a smooth 12-13 km from my house, as compared to the 25 'traffic-jammed' kilometres I'm currently travelling from home to Subang. 10 minutes of driving is obviously better than 40 minutes of torture!

Enough said, wish me all the best folks! I really hope this will be a good start for me in year 2008! My buddy always say "cari makan susah bang"...indeed...and I always reply him "cari kawan lagi susah bang"...which I find has a fair degree of truth in it as well...

Happy New Year 2008 folks! I wish all of you youthfulness, plentiful of luck & prosperity, and most importantly, abundance of happiness!!!

Signing off with what looks likely to be my last post for the year 2007. See you lots in 2008!

Cheers!

5 comments:

MikeM said...

knn... i got a feeling u gonna get the last ring... "SUFFE"ring.. hehehhe... if u know wat i mean... :P gd luck 2 u n jan

Kenji's Dad said...

good luck in your new career man...
btw my workplace even further... 1.6km away! bwahahaha

HJ® said...

Have a good "kick" start! Happy New Year, bro!

pENguiN~ said...

Hey, good to know that you got a new job! Good luck in 2008 and hope to hear your good news soon!! :D

Chris said...

thanks for the wishes...hope u guys had a good year 2007, and even better year 2008 ahead!