Saturday, December 01, 2007

S.H.E. Concert Tonite


It's been long since I last went for a concert. I've been to concerts by Westlife, Aaron Kwok, Faye Wong, Richie Ren and Power Station.

Tonight, it will be my first time watching this Taiwanese girl group performing LIVE. Don't know how well they will be able to sing on stage, but one thing for sure, there will be lots of 'lala' / Ah Beng / Ah Lian in the stadium tonight. LOL

Hopefully it will be an entertaining concert.

Special thanks to my close buddy, who made it possible for me and Jan to attend this concert.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to their concert few years ago in Singapore. It was great. I believe you will have a great night, too. :)

MikeM said...

their concert was good... especially the live singing... hope u blog bout it soon...