Wednesday, December 26, 2007

我不配 MV

Remember when I blogged about the movie Secret, I mentioned about this sweet girl Alice Zeng KaiXuan? She was the girl, Qin Yi in that movie if you dun remember.

I was rather surprised and at the same time happy to find her acting in Jay Chou's latest MV, Wo Bu Pei (I'm Not Worthy). A bittersweet MV which depicts a love story between a normal girl and a superstar and all the restrictions or rather hurdles they had to go thru.

Perhaps Jay is trying to reflect on his own personal life, in this song, I dunno. But one thing, he made the right choice in having Alice as the "lead actress" this time! LOL

Below is the translation of the whole song.

This crowded street
Is filled with many people with untold stories...
There is fog on the glass and whose past has been hidden
The look on your face during the last rain
This alley is too confusing and we can't go back to the original story
Days are no longer as green
We have had our arguments again
What's left behind is an empty big space
The seats in the cinema
Have such a distance in between
If there isn't an on-screen partner, it feels like playing chess by yourself
I don't have time
in detail
to pen down everything about you
describing how much I love you
But your already gone leaving a smile
This feeling is no longer right
I have tried to salvage
Just a little bit more, I should have taken more consideration
This feeling I didn't give
As you were unhappy, the tired wishes you made and the compromise
I've neglected them all you actually just wanted someone by your side
This feeling is no longer right
I finally understood
Page by page, I can't bear to flip the scenes
You are tired
You are silently repeating to yourself, and have shed many tears for me
You look so tired
Yet my heart aches and you suffer
You're something I am not worthy of...


1 comment:

Jacky Cham said...

there are a couple la....serious!
JC and alice....











Jacky Cham and Alice...kakakka.... RILEK LA....