Sunday, December 02, 2007

Mesmerized



You bet I was.

I was surprised S.H.E. was able to sing as good as in their recording CDs during their concert in Merdeka Stadium last night. No joke man. Boy was I wrong in underestimating their abilities. I enjoyed myself the entire night.

Girl-next-door Hebe, was as sweet as ever. She's got a clear, high-pitched voice. Selina was emotional, cute and sexy. She was always seen giggling on the stage. She performed a solo hot-dance which got the guys salivating (ahem). Her voice, high pitched plus the 'manja' effect. Ella was herself, outspoken, brave and entertaining. She can rap really well.

Together, their performance really got the crowd mesmerized. Not only were they able to sing live, credits to them for being able to entertain and communicate well with the crowd. They belted out their famous numbers in style for the entire 2 hours (more or less). Fans and spectators were seen and heard singing along with them. It was really a nice and unforgettable occasion, glad I was there last night.

They even sang 'Cheng Yan' (Lovers), a song by Beyond. I was telling Jan how I wished they would sing this song live last night. And they did! In fact, it was their second time singing this song during their concert. The first time was back in Hong Kong not too long ago. The whole stadium erupted when they mentioned they were going to sing it there last night. Everyone was singing along, and there was one instance where they asked the crowd to sing solo. Boy, you could really hear the whole crowd singing, I had goosebumps all over. A truly special moment.

Well done and congrats for the successful and wonderful concert last night - Selina, Hebe, Ella and the entire concert team!


Clockwise from top-left:


Hebe, Selina and Ella during their rehearsal earlier that day. Me and my mate Mick, sincerely thanking him for the tix. And lastly, S.H.E. enjoying Malaysian food!

4 comments:

Jacky Cham said...

selina - sluurrppps.....pretty.
hebe - cute and manja....
ella - high 5.....

niama, got 2 tix give me one la. bo steady....

Jacky Cham said...

eh, they like malaysian food? did u get their numbers? next time take them to satay celup and chicken rice ball la....

Anonymous said...

i think hebe's the prettiest :)

-aiyu

Chris said...

yeah me too...Hebe is the best!!!