Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shopping at Jeffersonville

It was one of the places, well perhaps the only one I wanted to visit during my stay here in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky. Seriously there's nothing much worth visiting here than this huge outdoor Outlet Malls at Jeffersonville, Ohio. It houses like 100++ branded factory stores, all in one location.

One of my colleague was here for one week and so we rented a car for the day. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have done this alone, I'd rather stay in the room. Journey took like an hour and 15 minutes and with the rented GPS, it really helped. The experience to drive on the left hand side and on the right lane was really something.

You wouldn't believe how hard we tried to tell ourselves not to do anything silly starting to purchase whatever cheap we could find. Put it this way, for your pocket's sake, this is certainly not a place you would want to bring you girl to! In the end, I ended up with Coach and Oakley. 1 for wifey and 1 for myself, fair right?

Coach was super cheap, well worth the buy at least. They had up to 50-60% sales. Didn't get what wifey wanted actually but was happy she actually liked what I gasak for her instead. We were fortunate to be there in the morning as the queue was right up to the side of the Coach shop in the afternoon! Crazy shoppers.

Pampered myself with Oakley's Polarized Straight Jacket. 'Juliet' was really tempting but was way too expensive for me, so it's a no. Anyway, i was super contented with my carefully selected purchases for the day. Hehehe :)


Oakley's Polarized Straight Jacket

Camwhoring with my new toy, ahem.. Spring is officially here, but it still feels like winter

Petrol with lotsa LOVE




5 comments:

sinlee said...

u never see LV there meh? and did u buy anything for me??

Chris said...

been trying to avoid your this question so many times, but it kept coming back...answer is nothing....yet...hehehehe...

sinlee said...

wa lau eh, ang mo lang...hehehehe...like tat sui meh?

Anonymous said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!
You really something la...100+ brand and you ended up buying ONLY 2 items? dunno to salute you or knock ur head.
if me, i think no need to come back d, air ticket oso jual for shopping..hahaha

Chris said...

aiyu, that's why girls kenot go these kinda places...dangerous...hehehe...you'll be out of control...