Monday, February 16, 2009

The Pub @ Crestview Hills

It was one of those lazy Sundays here and I thought it would be a great idea if I went to The Pub at Crestview Hills where they actually show live telecast of English football games. Well, it's the only English pubs here where I get to catch these games LIVE, and Jan actually encouraged me to go anyway.


So off I went and I was accompanied by one of my colleague, Sven, a Belgian, currently working in DHL Singapore, and like me, was posted here for this project. We had a couple of Stellas and had our lunch there as well.


Nice sunny, chilling day here today, probably at 10 degrees celcius or so, and I enjoyed that. And of course, I enjoyed watching Man Utd trashing Derby 4-1 as well. Awesome.



5 comments:

sinlee said...

wah...syiok ler u...drinking there very cheap rite??

CpMooN said...

wow....it is not so bad after all...you get to meet a lot people and see a lot places and stuff...send my regards to Sven (though he might not knowing me, duh...)

meglittlemeg said...

auw... I think watching games LIVE is the next best thing to having Janice beside you...

hee, when u coming back ha? how long u going to be there? hehee..

Chris said...

i'm going to be based here for 3 months!

Anonymous said...

came across your blog randomly. and must say i like your stories...simple but clear and i can relate to it.

curious how old are u chris? late twenties? KL chap?

keep up good work...nga choy and beef noodles looked really good.