Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day at Cincinnati

Today at 7am, the front desk called me, and said there's this Valentine's surprise from my wife and that they were gonna send them up. A little surprised, I said ok.

Guess what, I've got half a dozen of big red roses, chocolate coated strawberries and a nice card from wifey. Now that's sweet, ain't it.

My cold, lonely Valentine's Day in Cincinnati has all of a sudden turned warm, loving and sweet.

Thanks sweetie, you make my day, Happy Valentine's Day to you, I love you.

Happy Valentine's Day to ALL.



4 comments:

sinlee said...

then, what did u get ur wifey??

meglittlemeg said...

so sweet of Janice! u are one lucky lucky man.. hehe

HJ® said...

bro! lucky you : )

Jacky Cham said...

sibeh tok kong hor? are u sharing the chocs with other female colleagues? hahahhaa..... don't so kiamsiap la....