Sunday, June 15, 2008

Updates


Exhausted but yet excited with the aggresive project I'm currently supporting in DHL! Imagine, Euro 2008 started a week ago, and last night was the first night I was able to sit down nicely and catch the game between Spain and Sweden! How pathetic! Thank God today is an off-day for me. Anyway, even with the hectic schedule and not to mention the demanding customers we have to support, I'm happy as I have a bunch of entertaining and nice colleagues working together.

I had to wake up at 6am every morning since last Sunday, and reached home at 9-10 pm every day. It's pretty taxing, but I get to meet lots of people and learn new things everyday. Will be based in Menara TM for one more week, before going to Beijing for another 2 weeks end of this month. Project timeline is kinda tight and what's more, it's being concurrently rolled out to few countries over the world. Luckily I will only be supporting Asian countries. Got a lot of travelling to do over the coming months.

This year will prove to be a busy year for me. Projects aside, I will be getting married! ROM is on 08/08/08, which I hope will not clash with the Taiwan Beta support. And the wedding reception will be held on 06/12/08 in Melaka.

Catch up and update you folks with the plans as and when it comes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...looks like your new job's very challenging eh...going to Beijing! so nice...

Congratulations !! no reception in KL ?

pENguiN~ said...

Dude... happy to know that your job is interesting enough to keep you busy... Hehehehe...

Btw, do blog about ur wedding preparation okie? :D

Jacky Cham said...

congrats bro....supporting asian countries.....great. remember my souvenirs....kakakaaa