Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ex Factor

Today I got the news that my ex was getting married. Not that it meant anything to me, but nevertheless it left me wondering, do you guys get invited to your ex's wedding dinner? Reason I'm asking, simply because I was not!

We're still friends (I guess), chat online once in a while, talked over the phone sometimes (God knows when was the last time :D) Although things were not really good the time we broke off, but we came to a mutual agreement soon after, that it was the best thing for both of us. And I was glad it actually happened.

Nah I'm not going to be bothered or sulk, simply because I was not invited. I wish her all the best moving into a new chapter in her life.

Cheers!

6 comments:

sinlee said...

sure boh?? anyway, glad to hear she is finally settling down too....

Jacky Cham said...

the X-files...aiya, past is past ma. i also invited my ex to my wedding. as long as your partner doesn't mind, then it's ok. but unfortunately, she didn't turn up. otherwise, u guys r gonna run havoc.

Anonymous said...

err Leong, how many ex you have ah? hehe...

joyofsharing said...

My ex never invited me for his wedding dinner. Break is break. No point of keeping in touch.

MikeM said...

time is bad... i wont complain not being invited... save on saman...

Anonymous said...

hell, i didn't invite my ex to my wedding. Didn't keep in touch what. :)