Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My Niece and Nephew

Here is an entry specially for my lovely niece and nephew, which is long due. I figured if I don't do it anytime soon, I will be continuously bugged by their mum, my SISTER!!! Gosh...nightmare indeed...

So here it goes, people say a picture speaks a thousand words. And so a few pics here will speak a few thousand words! See, now that's the beauty of pictures. LOL...

But before that, just a lil intro. Wei Qi is almost 3 years old now. She could be considered my lucky charm. WHY??? I remember when I visited her and my sis in Gleneagles on the day she was born, I received a call from ProJET, answered a simple question and won myself a Sony Ericsson P910 phone.

And just recently, my sis gave birth to a baby boy, Jarod. Don't have many pics of him yet though. Anyway below are some nice ones.

Wei Qi:









Jarod:






Aren't they just adorable? And just in case you guys wonder, Wei Qi has an English name too. It's Jolynn if I'm not mistaken! But mostly prefer to just call her 'Qi'.

Jarod's chinese name is Fan Wei Jun. I gave my sis some fantastic suggestions, but obviously it was an advice she didn't heed. So what was the name I suggested? --> Fan Ok Kei

3 comments:

kokwai said...

So, when are you planning to get some of your own? Then you can call them Ng Fan Ok Kei, Ng Moi, Ng Sek, Ng Hiu, Ng Chee, Ng Teng ....

Anonymous said...

fan ok kei...LOL !!

Jacky Cham said...

Fan Thoi sounds better....lol.