Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The 30's Club

*Sigh* today, I reluctantly walked myself into the 30's club! *YAY* it's my 30th birthday today! Hmmm mixed feelings....!!!

So how did I celebrated it? Hmmm me and Jan had a birthday dinner (kick table leg) at Dai Cheong Kam (Korean BBQ) last night. Fantastic choice of food with reasonable price (minus the tax). Enjoyed myself!



Today, as everyone else has to work, and myself having a one week off before embarking on a new career journey beginning next Monday, I went over to Putra Stadium Bukit Jalil to watch the Proton Malaysia Open Super Series 2008!

Have to admit, this is my first time attending a badminton tournament, and believe you me, it was a fantastic experience! The live atmosphere is so different from watching the live telecast over TV.

Well, most of the Malaysian players managed to pull through to 2nd round, which will be held tomorrow evening. Hopefully they will continue to perform with the support from the home crowd. I would really like to see KKK-TBH, WMC and LCW win their Men's Doubles, Women's Singles and Men's Singles titles respectively. Cmon guys, you can do it!

That is how my birthday was celebrated. Supposed to have a surprise celebration with my ex-colleagues, but I wrecked the whole of Jan's effort. Hahaha no more surprise and the celebration has to be delayed, if there's any, I guess.

Anyway I had dinner with my cousin and Jan just now. Overall, it was a good day! Thanks to all with the birthday wishes. Thank you once again!

Cheers! And oh yeah, guys enjoy your 20's to the max! It really feels different to be in the 30's!!! Damn...God bless me...LOL

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you. Do you receive my sms?

Chris said...

Cherlyn!!! Yessss i received it in the middle of the last night...thanksss!!! Hope to see you this March!

Jacky Cham said...

uncle....kakkakaka....rilek la....

MikeM said...

lau tah poh, happy bird-day... get marry fast fast b4 jan become lau zhar boh... :P

Anonymous said...

Life is like a piano... this one is 30 years old! hahaha

Jacky Cham said...

uncle...the korean food so cheap oni meh??? 2 person woh?? no wonder la, u 2 getting slimmer and slimmer but we 2 getting BIGGER and BIGGER.....kakakkaka.

Chris said...

Eh jacky, u getting bigger i understand la...but may??? Hmmm GOOD NEWS???!!! tell me about it man...

TLR said...

Happy belated birthday bro....

New career journey?