Friday, January 07, 2011

Feeling Good!

It was nightmare for us the night before, especially wifey, because lil Ryan was fussing the whole night and could only fall asleep briefly in Jan's arms. And then he would wake up and fuss again. Imagine that this went on for the whole night.

Last night was pretty good. I don't know what was going on, but our best guess would be because he's growing new tooth.

Today I woke up and ran for another 6km ++ at 6am. Frankly, it's rather dangerous to be running in the dark, but I guess this is the best time since I can't possibly run in the evening these days due to my busy schedule. All sorts of things hit my mind running under the dark skies (eg. dogs, thieves, ghosts!!!) but I just ran on. Completed the course in about 40 mins, alternating between light jogs, sprints and brief walks. It's the best cardio exercise to burn away the spare tyre I read.

I lost 2kg since I started running weeks ago. It feels good but it's not the weight that I'm going after, I was just trying to keep a lean and toned abs. I just hope all the 2kg came from the tummy!

Anyway, I'm feeling good today! Hope you are too!

3 comments:

Joan said...

Wah Chris, didn't know u blog. Hehe. Well running is one of d best cardio. But muz take care of ur knees wif d right shoes. Shud oso look into polar heart rate monitor to help u train in d right zone. Enjoy ur runs ;)

KC said...

Keep it up lau hia!

pENguiN~ said...

ghosts!!!

haha! that's funny :D