Saturday, April 26, 2008

Needing Her

I thought I could live without her. Not needing her anymore. Now that I find myself in deep shit again, the beautiful memories with her resurfaced.

Each time I'm in this 'shit', I think of her. Needing her more than ever. My heart tells me "go get her", but my brain tells me otherwise. Gosh, it would be much more easier if I still had her with me. I know this isn't right, but I just couldn't help it.

I really hope the day will come, when I can totally forget about her and get on with my life.

5 comments:

pENguiN~ said...

This one sure got some funny thing one... So are u going to reveal what "her" are you referring to? :)

MikeM said...

a "pussy" chris??? chris doesnt has much of humor sense as much as I think of wor penguin...

Chris said...

LOL...u sure know me well penguin...it's the damn VICKS inhaler i was refering to ler...damn!!!

mick, disappointed in you...know u since std 6 leh...cmon...

Anonymous said...

Vicks only is it???
go buy from Guardian lorr.....

Jacky Cham said...

niama...the 'Vicks' is a 'him' la. u can stuck it up anywhere...even ur own ass!!! or some nice holes... nose holes la...