Wednesday, April 30, 2008

History In The Making

Man Utd has just booked themselves a place in this year's Champion's League Final, beating Barcelona 1-0 at old Trafford, courtesy of a rare Paul Scholes' goal this season.

I jumped to my feet when he scored the screamer, which proved to be the crucial goal United needed. We will see a historic all English teams Champion's League final this time around. A classic encounter is on the cards.

Tomorrow will be the second semi-final match between Chelsea and Liverpool, who will fight it out for a place against Man Utd in the final. I'm hoping Liverpool will pull through, simply because I hate Chelsea.

Anyway, GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!


2 comments:

pENguiN~ said...

OK now i know why my boss is always in good mood these days... :P

Chris said...

LOL...now u discover the devil in him...hehehe...