Thursday, August 02, 2007

Man Utd's Latest Home Kit

Every season from now on, Manchester United and Nike intend to release a brand new kit. The results?? --> definitely a poorer me!!!

Anyway, this new home kit was supposed to be available to the public in UK on the 1st August 2007, and I was told it will only be made available in Malaysia on the 2nd August 2007. Anyway, I went to town to try my luck and the store keeper told me exactly the same thing. But I said it doesn't make any difference and that he'll be selling one jersey less if he decided against selling one to me, right away. In the end, he gave up and I had it my way. :D He agreed, and I guess I was one of the few 'firsts' proud owners in Malaysia. Finally I have added this new kit to my collection of Man Utd's merchandises, the first jersey with AIG as the main sponsor though. UNITED WE STAND.

"Manchester United and Nike have produced a basic red home shirt. There's been little imagination used when designing this one. It's plain red, very little white and the badge looks like it has been stitched on at the very end and is also a similar size to the Nike logo. The AIG sponsorship logo dominates the top. At the bottom side of the shirt, there's another sew on patch which reads, 'The Red Devils'. On the back of the shirt is a white line at the top and at the bottom. It's a shirt you'll probably love or hate. It is available in all sizes and in long sleeve. Nike has also released a woman's top in a similar design."





2 comments:

MikeM said...

mate... wat few proud owner? my fren ordered it thru manutd.com a month ago, plus the gold lion emblem as last season champion... apa lar u...

Chris said...

i said 'few' mah...not 'single' bro...anyway glory glory man utd...van der sar's the man!!! i'm thinking of getting the jersey printed with ronaldo 7 at the back...hiaks**~