Monday, January 08, 2007

The Devil In Me

Was going through my wardrobe and guess what, found out that I actually have a healthy collection of Man Utd jerseys. Yeah and mind you they are all originals. Decided to take a pic and blog it.



From Sharp to Vodafone, from Umbro to Nike. I've got it all. And of course this season, they've just signed a new sponsorship deal with AIG. Still missing in my collection though.

The very first jersey I bought is the one in the middle of the top row, back in year 1994/95. The middle one at the bottom row was the jersey they wore during their treble season which saw Man Utd grabbed all the headlines that year, taking the FA Cup, Premier League and the Champions' League. The grey jersey was the goalkeeper's jersey, which Fabian Barthez used to be wearing it week in week out. The one on the top right and top left was for the year 2001/02 and 2003/04 respectively. The most recent one, on the bottom left was for the year 2005/06.

This year, Man Utd came up with the retro jersey and I did not get it, simply because it doesn't look nice and the fact that it will be worn for a single season only, I guess. Anyway, my gf got me the retro cap instead.

Once a red devil, always a red devil. Cheers.

3 comments:

Jacky Cham said...

bro, my birthday coming. can i have one of those?

Chris said...

Hey ur birthday still a long way man...mine is just around the corner...ahem ahem...how nice if you can get me the AIG jersey so that I can add to my collection...hehehe

MikeM said...

yeah... LONG LIVE THE DEVILS!!!