Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Taipei Trip

I was in Taipei for work few weeks back. Didn't have the time to blog about it until today.

Taipei is one of my favorite cities in the world. You could easily get super duper yummy food with just a short taxi ride away. If you are more adventuruous, you could always hop on to Taipei's MRT, a common mode of public transport in Metropolitan Taipei, really convenient!

My DHL colleagues in Taipei was a wonderful bunch. They even brought me on a motorbike ride in the city of Taipei! Really treated me well. I did not have to worry for my lunch as they brought me out for lunch everyday.

One of the many meals worth mentioning was the beef noodle. The soup was really special, and if you want to add more soup to your noodle, you have to pay like RM10+ for it. They told me their soup was kept and cooked in a big pot for years.

Below are some of the pics taken there. Didn't go to many places as I was all by myself in Taipei. Managed to visit the various crowded night markets there.

The Mercedes Benz Limousine that picked me up at the airport

Some of the older buildings in Taipei

Sheraton Taipei Hotel I stayed in

The young and trendy at Xi Men Ding

People mountain people sea at Shihlin Night Market

Entrance to Hwahsi Night Market

O-ah mee suah at Shihlin Night Market

Slurrrppppsssss...beef noodle in Taipei

1 comment:

sinlee said...

mmmm...yummy yummy....so, when wanna arrange a family trip to Taiwan??