Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Blogging Blues

I dunno why, but I'm just not in the mood to blog!

I could have blogged about my China trip, the hectic weekend with 2 weddings attended, the new Johor Port project which me and my colleague have been assigned for, etc etc...but I guess I'm just not in it, at least for the moment...it's like something is pulling me back from writing...perhaps I'm giving all sorts of excuses not to blog!

I guess it happens once in a blue moon. What about you guys out there?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here lah lau hia. I've taken loads of pics and uploaded to Flickr. But I just couldn't write... hahahaha... I guess is the 'hangat tahi ayam' thing.. :)

HJ® said...

Bro, had happened to me before. Indeed, quite often. Ha ha ha

sinlee said...

tu lar..ppl say...tau heng heng, be leng leng lor...;)

Chris said...

alamak...both charsiu and hj oso experienced this b4 leh...hmmm i guess it's laziness la...maybe after we stopped bloggin for a while, this syndrome surfaces...must need another kickstart, then the engine will run again...LOL

Jacky Cham said...

2 words....LAZY....and EXCUSE....oh ya...one more word... LAME!!!!!

Chris said...

couldn't agree with you more man...it's an unavoidable fact!!! LOL
vroom vroom, my engine will start again soon...